Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I wanna be, I wanna be like... ko.

  • I'm moving to Wisconsin. Next week. My mom arrives in FL a week from tomorrow!
  • I love road trips. Road trips with cats, however, are very different.
  • Boys suck. Men, too.
  • I should move more often - there are free meals galore the last few weeks you live somewhere.
  • VLM is very funny during interviews with adolescents; she makes me chuckle. She's almost funny enough to make transcription fun. Almost.
  • I will miss Tennis Mike. And PT Mike. And several other Mikes. Okay - only one other Mike. It's funny (and slightly wonderful?) how random people in your life make such a statement.
  • It would have been more fun if cute PT student had been working with me over the last few weeks, and not just this week. I guess our stars were not in line?
  • Using movers is supposed to be convenient, but the unknowns are too many for my liking.
  • Owen = super cute.
  • That's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moms make great road trip buddies! :) Hope you have a safe drive up to the great state of cheese, brats and beer. I will have to come and see you sometime.

Cara said...

Not all men suck.

Most of the men who do not suck are named Michael/Mike.

Roadtrip with cats...hmmm. I wonder if it's better or worse than roadtrip with children? You have to stop to go to the bathroom a lot with kids. But they are strapped into harnesses and aren't allowed to move around the car...but cats have travelling boxes too. Hmmm. Maybe I should have just got some cats.

buzzdoit said...

Congrats on the new job!

Ah Wisconsin. The winters are insanely cold (have you ever heard of a bare skin advisory? - you will). But the people are super nice.

Best of luck!

btw: We drugged the hell out of our cats. Works nicely.