Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Autumn at last!

Today is a perfect fall day; the sky here is the blue that only shows itself in the fall and the leaves are all changing. Hooray for vivid oranges and reds!

This is my favorite season, and I am so happy to be able to partake in it once again. Tennis year round may be fun (thank you, FL), but I missed seasons so much! Supposedly, some neighborhoods here go all out for Halloween - I can't wait! If I'm this happy now, I can't wait to see what I feel like once I realize it will be cold/snowy for Christmas! However, once Christmas is over and it hits me that it will be [ridiculously] cold/snowy for months, my tune may change.

My parents started the journey east this morning - I bet they will get to see all kinds of fall splendor as they drive through Idaho, Montana, ND, and Minnesota. While it's not New England, I'm sure it will be pretty beautiful.

__________

Update: work = fun again. Hooray!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's crazy how quickly that Autumn weather started; it seemed like it changed over night 'round here!

Hope you have fun with the parents! Yay for more stuff! :)

koprime said...

Hope you have fun with your parents!