Friday, January 09, 2009

Plugs.

See - you're reading this now just to figure out what the title means, aren't you? Maybe I'll just create random titles for all my posts to create readership interest :)

1. Anyone who needs a laugh (and/or to be completely appalled) should find the Daily Show clip about "Joe the Plumber" from last night (1/8). How I love Jon Stewart. But seriously, Joe Whatshisname is going to be a news correspondent in Gaza? Excuse me? As Jon said, it really is like a MadLib: random first name, random profession, completely unrelated profession... So ridiculous. And can we talk about how Joe will be protected from violence while abroad because "he's a Christian"? It's like someone told him to say the most offensive thing he could.

2. My employer was featured in the NY Times a couple of weeks ago... news travels slowly to Central WI - even when you're in it, evidently. For those who are interested: here's the link.

No comments: