Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I feel like I gotta.

Ten things I want to do while I'm in...

M-F / Walla Walla:

1. Eat at La Casita

2. Buy produce at Andy'’s

3. Peruse shops on Main St.

4. Count how many random high school people I run into

5. Burn wedding pictures

6. Visit the Walla Walla YMCA

7. Eat [fake] sweet and sour chicken at the Modern

8. Bake with my mom

9. Go to the Green (I've never been, so leave me alone)

10. See old friends

Portland:

1. Have game night at Trash's

2. Visit the lil ones from my past

3. Eat at La Terrazza

4. Have a drink with my fun Alaskan friends (and their cute dog)

5. Walk through Pioneer Place, down 23rd, and around downtown

6. Get Mexican hot chocolate at Moonstruck

7. Go to happy hour in the Pearl

8. Get pizza at Escape from New York

9. Shop for baby stuff w/ the prego

10. Eat at Thailand

4 comments:

Ashley said...

those are quite the lists. if you accomplish all of that, i will be impressed. :) i will help you with some of the portland part!

stephanie said...

i've never replied to a comment before, but here goes: you (ashley) had better help, since a couple of them involve you directly! sorry, but you're out for the drink and happy hour. stupid baby :)

koprime said...

so fun! i'm jealous!

KatyH said...

I LOVE fake sweet and sour chicken from The Modern! I'm there.