Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update (for those who were alarmed).

I got so many messages of concern regarding the possible coronary in last Friday's randomness post (okay, not really - what's wrong with you people? Weren't you worried?) that I felt I should post an update to the situation.

I may have made light of it, but I was really weirded out. Seriously - when does your upper rib cage hurt (on the left side in the front)? How do you even pull anything there? Well, who knows, but evidently I did. Still hurts like a bit** too.

Super cute PT-man examined the injury today (ouch!), as he noticed me grimacing during our session, and informed me that I had indeed pulled something. Ya think? I am an idiot. I really am - since I think I did it during last week's fall. Falling down would have been way cooler if I hadn't pulled an intercostal.

So you can all sleep easy now - no myocardial infarctions here.

1 comment:

rmtrax said...

Whew, what a relief!
Hope you enjoyed OR!