Friday, May 11, 2007

This week's randomness.

I am not good with secrets. While I may keep them, I do not enjoy it.

I am sick of stress. It hasn't been a great year for me. I think I am entiteld to one stress-free year at some point in the future.

I really, really want to meet/hold Owen. If it wouldn't be irritating to those reading this, I would have added a lot more "really"s - hopefully you understand.

I have mixed feelings about next week. While super excited about seeing andrea #1, rtrax, and buzz, the thought of face time with the b-man invokes nausea (and bad dreams all week).

I am starting all sentences with "I" this entry. I think this may be a sign that I am feeling a bit self-centered today. I'm going to keep it up, for consistency sake.

I have to make some phone calls, but the people aren't in yet. I feel guilty for blogging, but literally cannot do my work - tough spot.

I really like tennis; I learned how to slice the ball this week.

I hope Mrs. Brooke had a good birthday, ash isn't too bored today, and ko's boss is nice to her (but if he isn't, don't sush him!). I wish andrea #2 and rtrax would blog some more.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Owen is excited to meet you! :)

koprime said...

xoxo! no more shushing this week! :)

rmtrax said...

Sorry, I've been busy with packing, repacking, and spending the last few days in Texas with Mr Man. I can't wait to see yopu this week, and I am stoked that I made your list ;) And screw b-man. Just think of the fun times in B-more.
I'll try to blog some more. My computer has been a little b*tch lately.