Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Me + PDX = Hooray!

I get to meet Owen tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not excited about being at the airport by 5:00 am (MLB - you're the best), but I am excited that I don't have to drive to JAX.

I've decided to honor the occasion by compiling a list (again, I love lists).

Things I plan to do while in Oregon (aka Land that I Love):

1. Hold Owen. A lot.
2. Meet Amelia. (allthingsamelia.blogspot.com)
3. Catch up with Andrea B and Juilene.
4. Rock Travis at tennis.
5. See Mom & Dad - I suppose they deserve a spot on the list.
6. Not worry about work/life circumstances.

All in all, a pretty good time - no?

I'm still waiting on graduation pictures (Andrea #1 - that's you), but when I get some, I'll post them. I promise to take Owen/Amelia pics, though, so don't you worry!

I love the PNW!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i see where i rank these days! ;)

stephanie said...

you're included by association in #1. It should have read: Hold Owen. A lot. [while chatting with Ashley]. See? :)

koprime said...

i was amused by that too! ooooooh burrrrrn.

of course, ashley should get used to falling behind owen on the priority scale. :)