Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pardon me while I vent.

I have been especially irritable for the past few days (okay, maybe even longer than that). In honor of my irritation, I have decided to create a list. It's been so long since I've done a list!

[Drum roll...]

My top 5 current pet peeves (disclaimer: order may fluctuate daily)

1. Bad drivers. I especially despise those who 1) drive dangerously slow for no apparent reason, 2) Almost hit me when changing lanes and never even realize it / are completely oblivious to their surrounding environment, 3) are discourteous. That was a list within a list!

2. The lack of common sense (enough said).

3. Mixed signals. Professionally, personally, whatever - let's be forthcoming, people!

4. Being ma'am-ed. A wave of euphoria hit me last night (while getting food and being called ma'am literally 9 times by a guy who was probably 21) when I realized that I may leave the South (aka "the land of ma'am-ing") soon. It still makes me feel like I am 40. I AM NOT 40!

5. I've decided to leave this spot vacant for the time being; it's still early in the day.

No comments: