Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Middle of nowhere Wisconsin, here I come!

Hooray! It's nearly the end of my two-day work-week, as I am off to Wisconsin in the morning. Hooray for air travel! How I love those airplane snacks and miniature drink cups! Also exciting is that I get to travel through Detroit, an airport I have never before flown through. I am oddly excited about this.... good thing I already admitted that I'm a big nerd, eh?

Those who are overly interested in my trip/the organization I am interviewing with should click here. If you're interested in the Vaccine Safety Datalink (and I know you are!), click here.

I'll be back Monday - have a good week/weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! You really will be in the middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin (but good luck anyway!) We will definitely have to get together if you end up there. :)

Cara said...

Have fun!

Ashley said...

hope your interview is going well! and i hope marshfield truly is "where the future of medicine lives!"

rmtrax said...

how was Marshfield?? And c'mon, you can't knock it too much, you're 30 miles from my alma mater (which is still in the middle of nowhere)

koprime said...

I was thinking good thoughts on Thursday -- how did it go?