Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogger's block

I don't know what it is, but I can't for the life of me come up with something to post. But to appease my... fans (for lack of a better word - and because it humors me), I must blog! And so, I'm creating another photo survey. I figure it's what started the blog in the first place, so perhaps it will get me through this rough patch (that and a lot of alcohol - though not right now, because I'm at work... if only I had the flask).

Favorite Flower


Favorite [Visited] City



Favorite [Resided in] City


Favorite Cookie



Favorite Ex-President

(for comical reasons only)



Favorite Fruit(s)



Favorite Season



2 comments:

Ashley said...

thanks. way to keep the fans happy. :)

KatyH said...

My favorite ex-president is Thomas Jefferson, but Taft is a close, close second. Good choice.