Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sorry.

Work is getting in the way of the blog. I did manage to make a 15 page table and write a VERY rough couple of sections for the paper, though. I found out today that the essay has to be approved by the 26th (by my two readers, not just Boss-man-Dan) in order for me not to pay for next term (what's another $2000 at this point?)... anyone think that can happen? Just to make me think it possible, I was told that since I'm writing for publication, the length limits are very flexible, meaning I probably only have to write this one paper instead of two. No one outside of my Hopkins buddies may understand any of this, but it's good for me to "talk" it through - sorry again.

So anyway, I may not blog much - if you need to hear stories about my crazy neighbors, give me a call.

And finally, go gators :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will send you some wonderful "lets get writing" vibes!! I am sure your paper is going to kick butt and be completed in the next few weeks. :)

rmtrax said...

just write, no talk. you can do it!