Friday, March 16, 2007

Ahhh, Friday.

As I stated earlier, time seems to be flying by. I am undecided on how I feel about this - is it good, since I basically have nothing going on? Or bad... since I basically have nothing going on? Tough call. Anyway, thanks for all the fun comments on the last post. Who needs the phone/email when we can just chat via blogger comments??

I'd like to make a shout out to buzz and andrea #1 for getting "real" jobs recently (no offense rtrax - your perfect job just hasn't found you yet.... good job-finding karma is being sent your way as I type, though). Way to go, Hopkins MHS-ers.

It's less than 4 weeks til Aunt-hood! Perhaps ash does not feel that time is flying quite as quickly as I do? I still can't believe it, though - there's going to be a baby in my family soon! I cannot wait to meet him. We're going to be best friends (though that official title has already been claimed by ko's sis, I believe). I plan on giving fantastic presents (Sandra Boynton books, anyone?) and being the best diaper-changer EVER. In later years we will go see the giraffes at the zoo and ride MAX (you had better still live in PDX) - and don't you worry, we'll make train noises. It will be FANTASTIC. See, I have it all planned out. I heart Owen!

That was quite a tangent, no? You can thank my innate procrastination. HPV clinical trial findings... Fun enough to read, less fun to summarize. Especially when you've already summarized the disease and vaccine info. My job does not rock today.

So tomorrow is St. Patrick's day. I have been invited to 3 parties. How about we spread things out people? Before this, I was invited to a total of three parties in the last year or so (Yes, I am that cool). Now all on the same day? How to choose, how to choose?? Well, easy actually, as one is at my boss' and I am a huge sucker-upper. Well, and since it's partially to celebrate the twins, whom I love. The little one started walking. So, so cute.

Okay, must work. Happy Friday, happy St. Patrick's Day, happy March Madness, etc.

2 comments:

koprime said...

please report back on the st. patrick's day festivus!

Ashley said...

yeeeah... things are not going so quickly as far as i am concerned! i'm sure Owen will enjoy his aunt time! and i will save all the diaper changing for ya when you are around. you're welcome. :)