Thursday, March 29, 2007

A sample of today's random thoughts:

1. Florida is really hot; I still cannot believe I live here.

2. Why do motorcyclists think they can drive faster then everyone else? Why do they pass you while revving their engines? How do they not get pulled over?

3. I really need to do laundry. Or buy new underwear - either way, really.

4. It's really hot outside... and it's March.

5. Is it odd that I am posting three times in one day? Oh well.

6. My job is much more fun when I have something (anything!) to do.

7. Where did boss-man dan go? He left at 10:oo, saying, "I'll be back". It's 4:00 now. Can I go home?

8. I wish I was on a baby vacation.

9. If I eat soup that probably has chicken stock in it, but just don't think about it, does that make me a bad vegetarian?

10. Afternoons at work were more fun when Mt. Dew was an option.

No comments: